Supercrawl 2012, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada












For those of you who don't know what Supercrawl is, it's essentially Hamilton's Christams. It's a free festival held in the arts district with lots of music, art, food, and an all around good time.

It's the monthly Art Crawl but on steroids. And caffeine, And absinthe. Topped with a cherry. The whole street is shut down for a party celebrating all of the arts and culture the city has to offer.

To my dismay, my DSLR was out of commission for this event. On top of which my phone started to die far too soon (all the wifi searching), and I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I had hoped to get.

While at first I was cursing the photography gods, it forced me to sincerely enjoy it. Hollerado was a genuinely fun band to watch, and really vibed with the audience. Enjoyed a delicious chicken taco from The Dirty South who also happen to be really nice, too. Sharon got her first Beaver Tail, and we reveled at the art installations.

Needless to say, I have a huge school girl crush on my city.